Sunday, November 23, 2014

Honey, Honey


Sometimes when you're older, you have to learn how to be satisfied with what life can offer you despite what you think you need and/or deserve. I thought after all the ups and downs we call daily routine, I deserve a 7 days holiday in the sun in Bora-Bora with my best mates... But life wasn't always so generous so my last weekend getaway in Singapore lasted less than 48 hours, but not to be disappointed because the overwhelming sensation of it got me hungover for more than 7 days! Talk about considering it a success ^^.  Now, onto the stories, which I have decided to let the many selfies we took do the dirty work for you (I leaked only a reasonable amount of them to you) here's how it went, clockwise from top left:


#1: Perfectly nice selfie that we can be proud of.
#2: Pretty lips courtesy of Sephora VivoCity (Because apparently every girl should not leave Sephora looking plain, you know?)
#3: Major #iwokeuplikethis selfie.
#4: Yep. Normal face.
#5: Pretty excited for the Mamma Mia: International Tour at Marina Bay Sands' Grand Theater. (And by the way, those eyes had just witnessed David Beckham, live!)
#6: What supposedly look like a 'candid' face does look like a candid face, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment