Saturday, January 9, 2010

There is nothing harder than being happy for someone else

Today is my dad's 56th birthday, and I'm so proud to say that he's happy. He's retiring this year, though he still has some plans to keep on working in some ways. We celebrated it in a good steak house in the city with his best colleagues and family. One of the guests, well, I won't mention his name here, taught me one thing: It's so important to be happy for someone else. He makes all of us very happy. Thank you so much, sir, your presence there was more than just you attending my father's surprise dinner. It was more like teaching me to be more selfless. He is probably the most selfless person I know.
It's a very good way to start this year, because like I promise you, we'll have so much fun this year........... I wish for more fun and blessings, less sorrow and sacrifices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment