Friday, September 9, 2011

Sometimes you can't make it on your own

In reference to the infamous David Nicholls' book-to-movie One Day, I'm just going to say that somehow I strongly believe that I will understand what it feels like to be Emma Morley. I might don't have my own Dexter Mayhew now, and I probably still won't find him until my 23rd year of age, but I just somehow think that it's really possible to feel what she feels. I mean, I think one day we're all going to realize that there will be someone with whom we will never lose feelings for despite all the differences and after all the thick and thin. It is possible that maybe the common thing we had is just that we're mad about each other and nothing else. I think some of us will have to wake up one day knowing that we've committed to the wrong person, and maybe we'd known about it all along but there's just nothing that we can do. I mean, life is that bitter sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment