Thursday, January 19, 2012

Life is painless for the brainless

I may be boring you, but I guess this is called an obsession. Like I've had an obsession with John and Yoko. Paul and Linda. Posh and Becks. Sid and Nancy. Well, that kind of obsession. One week after seeing the show, all that singing and dancing is still haunting me. This might be a new obsession of mine. Only this one is fictional, though.


This is Fiyero and Elphaba, in the iconic scene during As Long As You're Mine


This is Fiyero, who's already turned into a Scarecrow, and Elphaba, embracing just after he opens the trap door to find her at the end of the musical.

I'm looking forward to my next musical experience. Something like Rent, or Mamma Mia, or maybe even Les Miserables and The Phantom of The Opera.

pictures stolen from here

No comments:

Post a Comment