Sunday, April 11, 2010

Unlike you, I'm taking my heart with me

Okay, look. so I think you know, or maybe the whole world knows, that I had a terrible typhus during the past two weeks and I missed some tests so I had, like, a gazillion catchups to do. It was sooooooo tiring and you'll never imagine it if you don't have it yourself. even just someone saying "get well soon" meant a lot to me because it's so nice to get someone to care about me, so to those of you who said it, thank you very much.

the real reason why i'm writing this, is not only because a very loyal reader and friend whom i met today demands it, but also because i actually have a point. i just wanna say, like what i've written on my tumblr, that i'm actually a victim of a system ruled by heartless people who run all these crazy tests non-stop that my body stops responding well. you know what, when you grow up, I don't care what you're gonna be, be it an educational minister, a doctor, an architect, a journalist, an engineer, or a lawyer, whatever you'll be, TAKE YOUR HEART WITH YOU. It's important to at least every once in a lifetime let your head follow your heart. Who cares if those modern people call you lame. maybe you are lame, but at least you don't sell out, you don't hurt people. I believe those honorable who's supposed to arrange all these tests dates have a heart, but maybe they leave it at home, or they sell it to the devil, or maybe they just forget to function, because of course, they don't have to make all of these have no stop.

I don't care who or what you are, where you've been or when you're great or how you reach it all, just take your heart with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment