Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Did you think that I was gonna give it up to you?

Hey lovebirds! So, people listen up. I know it's almost summer (in fact it's starting tomorrow) and I know I used to love summers, but ever since college hits me in the head with a frying pan, I'm starting to think that maybe autumn is the best season of all. I know autumn is lame, and it's the season where people start to think about committing suicide in winter, but autumn is the start of the new academic year, where there's a new batch of juniors, and like I've just spent an excruciatingly long holiday and then I meet my friends again. Fyi, I still have classes during summer now (screw you Short Terms!!!!!) so I'm not sure whether the term "summer holiday" is still for me. Well, this isn't high school anymore, dear me, and welcome to the jungle where everything about you is being redefined.But based on personal experiences, summer leaves. Summer always leaves, and what happens in summer stays there. The things you love during the summer will bid you adieu "Until next time, sweetheart..." and you don't know when that next time is. But just believe, every summer worth your excitement. I wish you all tons of happiness during the summer. Go somewhere exotic, somewhere new or somewhere you've always loved (like Paris, maybe? ;) ) I'd probably still be here on my desk, updating this page and wishing you all forever a nice summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment