Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fairy Tale Does Happen Sometimes

The official wedding photo

"...what's amazing about them is that they love each other because know each other so well. They have been friends in college and for 8 years, and they have been living together in Wales where William serves as Royal Air Force pilot as normal couple. He knows what she looks like first thing in the morning, and she knows how to pick up his socks and his underwear... and today they're getting married in front of millions of people." -BBC

"Nine days ago, while the rest of the world fixated on every last detail of their impending nuptials, Will and Kate took a boat to his mother’s final resting place. The couple spent a quiet day at Lady Di’s remote burial site, and walking the grounds of the nearby arboretum where Will and Harry planted trees alongside their mother as boys. ‘It was very important for William to take Kate to visit his mum just before their wedding day,’ a royal insider told the Daily Mirror. ‘Diana is still a huge part of her boys’ everyday life and always will be.’ This was particularly true today, as William bit his lip nervously, standing at the altar with his bride, just as his mother did on her wedding day. It was a reminder to the millions of viewers who’ve watched the prince become a man, he’s still his mother’s son." -William and Kate Honor Diana's Memory

I have to say I was the one who's shallow enough to give so much shit about the royal wedding. I was so shallow that when Kate made her way down the aisle to the altar, I couldn't breathe. I was so shallow that I smiled wider than William and Kate did when they had the chance to steal a glance at each other. It wasn't even my wedding, and I was beyond ecstatic. I must be so shallow or just plain crazy. By the way, the official wedding photo is so beautiful I could cry. Can you see Disney characters Cinderella's Prince Phillip's balding version marrying Beauty and Beast's Belle?

No comments:

Post a Comment