Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Excuse me, can you please adopt me?

To live and be a few steps ahead of people is boring and suddenly the world seems so dull. It must be sucks to be Victoria Beckham.
I will not agree with anyone who says there's anyone luckier than Victoria Beckham. I will not. It's just not open for compromise. She has everything every girl could wish for: great style, great friends, great homes, great body, great shoes, great wardrobe, great jeans, great style, great tan (yes, I like hers more than Pippa Middleton's), money that won't be drained until my seventh generation, a face quirky enough to make people never forget (and to appear in magazine covers), her own exclusive clothing line with no tolerance for the term "affordable" (and apparently have the ability to afford just about anything she wants), a brief popstar career as a stepping stone, cute boys and finally a daughter to play Barbie with, and last but not least, the greatest accessory that nobody just can win over: David Beckham. The list could go on forever! Okay she might not be that great, but admit it. At one point in life, you'd want at least a piece of her: either it's her hair, her shoes, her jeans, her body, or her husband. You want an icon for this generation? I vote for Victoria!

P.S.Okay, any one of you who disagree with me, please at least vote for David because admit it, he is so the Man of Our Generation!

No comments:

Post a Comment