Monday, October 31, 2011

The myths are true

When I was younger, I was told that the world is a scary place. I was told that prince charming doesn’t live here, and I was told that the bad people have the nicest face. I was told that the best people live in the underground, and I was told that nothing comes for free. There is always a price to pay, and I was told that life is hard; if it’s not, it’s not the truth. But then, I was told that I gotta be harder than how hard the real world is. I was told that if the world is a dirty place, then play dirty--but always use the antiseptic. I was told that if someone act like a bitch, I gotta let them know that they are actually facing their queen. I was told that I gotta be stronger than a lioness. I was told that the world is an enormous stage and it’s a masquerade party we’re living in. And my only regret was, I’m sorry the myths are true.

No comments:

Post a Comment