Sunday, October 16, 2011

Who's the boy you like the most?

Lost in Translation

I wanna go back to the time when everything was meant to be perfect. When having crushes couldn't hurt so much—and fun, in fact. When having cliques was quiet understandable (because let's face it, not everyone can have the same vision, the same personality, the same sense of humor... the same thought). When frenemies aren't so fond of making schemes among each other. When the only thing girls learn from Blair Waldorf was the ladylike style, not so much with personality. When going to parties every weekend is the best reason to dress up and looking pretty. When I get to enjoy chic evenings with dessert in a cool place while reading my favorite magazine with the people I really like without feeling like such a cliché. When loving something that's not commercial was not called 'hipster'. When people haven't changed my perspective towards luxury and the stuffs I genuinely love. When shopping was so interesting, more than stalking your crush's Facebook account. When GPA were merely three strange letters no one cares about. When no one gives a fuck about career. About future. Or when I don't feel so tired at weekends. When my eyes don't look so bleary all the time because I miss my old life.

I can't remember the last time I feel that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment