Saturday, August 4, 2018

A Reflection, One Hour Later

Will I tell my grandchildren about you? Probably.

They need to learn that they should not have to travel for 5 hours just to get a boy's attention.
They need to learn that we accept the love we think we deserve; and their grandmother was once a fool for thinking that she deserved a love where she's the sole fighter trying to work things out with someone who merely wish for it.

Did I love you? Yes.

I may not know what love is, so I might be wrong.

But is there anyone else whose silent company I enjoy more? Is there anyone else whose fault I overlooked so much, that if it was another person I'd kill him? No.

Did I regret everything that I did for you? All that train rides, bus stops, chocolates, tears, sleepless nights? No.

You're worth it. And even if you're not, what you left me with, is.

No comments:

Post a Comment