Saturday, November 1, 2008

In Love We Can't Trust

People fall in love, people fall too deep in love, just so that in the end knowing that it leads them to hurtful life or somewhat brighter. Love is probably the most unique thing ever happened in a man's life. once you have it, you don't really wanna release it even when life offers you something bigger. but what sounds bigger doesn't mean better.

As a teenager I see people fall in love everyday, which is kind of beautiful. They fall in different ways.
ada yang menggembar-gemborkan siapa gebetannya, where and how they met today, what they said to each other.
ada yang dieeeem aja. nggak mau cerita apa-apa, takut takabur atau apalah.
ada yang pengennya diceng-cengin, dan biasanya inilah yang paling annoying.
ada juga yang saking clueless-nya dia jatuh cinta atau nggak, pura-pura nggak ada apa-apa padahal keliatan banget ada apa-apanya.
ada yang sangat sangat sangat terobsesi sama gebetannya itu sampe tau segalanya tentang dia, padahal kenal aja nggak. yang kayak gini nih yang tau banget apa gunanya teknologi and why they invented Friendster, Facebook, Myspace, Blogs or whatsoever.

gue sendiri, when I fall in love, gue akan diem aja. tapi tentu aja yang namanya muka nggak bisa diboongin, so usually people know when I'm in love if my eyes say so, love is just a feeling that I cannot hide even if I want to.

but I haven't been in love for a while, not because I'm too busy or anything, but it's like, err.... you know, I don't know if I can do that anymore. I'm not broken-hearted, I had had that feeling long ago.

One of my hopeless friend said, "You're so lucky to be in that position."

I'm definitely no. This is no luck. When you live without love, or just with other love like from your parents or siblings (because though they're amazingly precious, they lasts forever and if you can't have it now you can grab it tomorrow!), your days would be like a black piece of white paper. and your nights... there's no more stars above your head, there's only a dark, empty sky. So everytime you fall in love, fall like you'll never fall again. Never forget to remember that falling in love is hard to do. Love doesn't come everyday, so why waste it? You can't fall in love with everybody, and, when you do, instead of saying like, "No, this boy I like is ugly." say, "I don't what you see him, but I feel like he's the most gorgeous man on the planet! I don't what makes me!"

2 comments:

  1. If I don't believe in love
    Nothing will last for me
    If I don't believe in love
    Nothing is safe for me

    lalalala

    ReplyDelete