Friday, November 21, 2008

the road to get stronger

as we grow up and getting tougher, the road to reach there is rougher than ever. and the truth that it should happen to everybody is undeniable. because we fall in love, we fight against people, we rebel to things... and what I'm feeling right now is, I just don't know what to do with myself.

I lost faith in people because of things that happened to me recently. Friends turn to foes, home turns to a silent cave, everyone's busy with themselves and there are things that would be inappropriate to say here and all of them makes me think of one: I'd rather be dead.

there's this one person who I always have this tension to. I don't know if this is just because I'm mean or full of anger or whtvr, I think people always have someone we intend to kill or make a revenge to or maybe just simply scratch their faces. and sadly I sometimes wish it was never this person.

to hate someone we need reason. if we don't than it would be like hating a stranger sitting on the corner of street: very stupid. and the reason why I hate this person is because... well because I've had my heart hurt a few times and that it seems like this person enjoys torturing people's feelings. I never knew someone so envy-driven like this person before. I know that sometimes envy makes us feel bad about ourselves and that how this person handle it is by making other people whom this person had the envy on, feel bad about themselves, so in the end this person would feel like the greatest of all.

This person is UNBELIEVEABLE.

Surprisingly almost everyone knows and feels the same way and they've all been hurt by this person. Sadly it seems like I'm the only who has to face the bitterness of reality that bites.

2 comments: