Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Flying Sportsman

Back in junior high, I was very fond of sports. I support teams from football to racing to NBA and sometimes tennis... well I'm not really a sport maniac, like, a true Sheffield native would support such poor team like Sheffield Wednesday, because I support all the famous teams but still,you can't say I didn't love sport. (P.S. I just hate to do it)

For that, I hate these people simply because sometimes they're too good to be my hero's opponent.

bahahaha i love it when Mr. Lampard looks like a complete idiot


seriously, Nash is hawt, and two-times MVP but he's just too good!








Because most of the time my heroes are those with average skills and luck!



Herr Schweinsteiger, always in not-so-German funny face


Who said he's just a pretty face?


Fly me to Spain to marry this man


Nowitzki weeheeeeeeeeee :D


Pedrosa, the motorracing prodigy


It's a pity to hear that some of them are having a rough time right now, like, Nowitzki's fiancee is currently under arrest and Alonso isn't on top of the world again. Since I don't really watch them anymore, I kinda feel like, well, maybe I should so they can be again? Lmao.



1 comment: