Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Theres no such thing as hospitality in hospitals

scary as hell

ouch

I mean, seriously, right? There's nothing good about hospitals. Or at least that's what I think it is. It's probably the number one most cruel place in the world after E! (y'know, the entertainment channel with Ryan Seacrest in every seconds of it?) because they take money from sick people. they're the ones who celebrate diseases. that's horrible! I don't know whether it's the right thing to do, but I'm glad there's no doctors in my family. I mean, they're cruel. They get richer as people get more sick than ever. And why is E! cruel as well? They're one of those medias making bad things, like, celebrity break ups, as if it was entertainment while frankly, every separation hurts just the same. no matter where it happens. even in Hollywood.

I don't enjoy hospitals, even if they have HMV in it, or Starbucks, or whatever. I hate the smell. I hate the pictures and images I got even when I just hear about it. And, thank goodness, I never wanted to be a doctor. NEVER. even when i was a kid, i never went through that phase, you know, when people ask you, "What do you wanna be when you grow up?" I kinda always say anything other than doctors. I know they help people. I go to them when I get sick, but, hello? as soon as a doctor works in a hospital, he works for some commercial thingy, and as soon as something becomes commercial, it really does stink.

1 comment:

  1. ouch! I wanna be a dentist so it's kinda hurt if you say so hahaaaa

    ReplyDelete