Monday, September 21, 2009

We don't always like new experiences

I know how some people looooooove new experiences. They might get bored easily with what they have so they always seek for new adventures in order to discover something new; either it's something material or emotional.
This Eid day in this year, I disagree.

I remember I was in my maternal granny's house yesterday and it felt so... empty. well truth is, 2 of my uncles had gone earlier this year, that's why it was........ a bit painful. new things, yeah. but it's too emotional that no one would like to start talking about it. it'll hurt everyone, mostly my granny.

and today I went to my dad's eldest brother, in which we have lost my paternal grandmother. it was awful too. some of them fell apart, you know, because the glue that stick them together has gone now. that glue was a present from God. and what God gave us are not for sale. can't be bought. never.

my father kept on talking about it with my uncle. they spoke in Javanese, tried to make it not too hurtful for other people but I'm a passive Javanese user. I can listen to the dialect quiet well, I'd just give up when it comes to speaking or writing even worse, reading it.

well, i hate to write about it too but i can't help but feeling so emotional about it. i'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment