Friday, September 25, 2009

We Proved We Are Polite

the earth says hello!


definitely not Cobrasnake hahaha

I went to ice skating with some mates today. It was pure tons of fun! I don't know what's so magic beyond ice skating thing, but just making my own round in the ice rink would equals to great fun for me. That was my second time (pardon me, but I wasn't raised to do that kind of thing) of doing this fun stuff, first was in Queensway, London. Good news is: think I might be talented because I haven't fallen a thing and has been making clear rounds since the first time! *snobby.sorry

First time in Queensway, there was some disturbances. I'm sure not being a racist here because, you see, I fucking hate racist. But there really was, a group of black kids who were mocking and laughing at my friend who can't even step on the ice.

I MEAN, WHY DOING THAT, BLOODY LADS???

And I kinda heard one of them saying, "They don't give you ice rink in China??" (they think all Asians are Chinese. that's dumb enough) I wanted to yell right in their very ears, "I don't think they could afford an ice rink in Kenya!!!!!"

Fuck off.

Nobody would laugh at someone as such here in Jakarta, I'm sure. We're definitely a nation full of politeness and kindness we need to keep up cos as much as even our cultures are stolen (and there's not much the govt do about it) we only have out natural behaviors left. Be proud.

1 comment: