Wednesday, June 16, 2010

But I thought this is my life!

Hi. News flash: I'm officially a law student. In Indonesia. Goddamn. I was thisclose to be journalistic student in Bournemouth or Westminster. This is definitely not the most terrific moment in my life, as there are things with my best friend and people around me who seem to be very controlling or opinionated about me. I mean, can't people stop blaming me about choices that I made?? Can't people PLEASE stop asking me 'why' in every action I'm going to do, because you know what, 'WHY NOT' is being my answer. I thought this is my life and I get to control it, but why is everybody telling me what's what?! Hasn't it ever crossed your mind before that despite how idiotic I am, I'm smart enough to know what I want and what to choose for myself and will be fully responsible and committed to my own choice? I was just sharing with you, I don't need your opinion at all, especially if they just make me doubtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment