Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dear you

You are the least person in this world I thought would ever turn this cold and bitter. I learned to open my heart and mind to the world and people from you, basically you changed the way I live. I thought life can't change who you are. I know you're mad at me, but honestly I never ever meant to turn my back on you. I'm sorry I acted like a spoiled brat and have been such a disappointment, I'm so sorry I was never a really good friend to you... but I hope you know that to me, you're my best friend. I hope you know that it upsets me how things changed in 3 years. Honestly if I could turn back time, I would. This isn't me just saying bullshit, this is me telling you the truth. I would turn back time if I could, even if it costs me the results I have right now. Because if you can't stand the pain, I'd take it away and make it my part, not yours. Because who knows I could be stronger than you? I think you still can't see the light in the dark side of this life, and how I tried to help you actually doesn't help, but I can see that light, so give me that, because I can make it better. I don't think you'd read this, but I hope without sweating to read, you can understand that this is how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment