Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Before it all goes to waste, I wanna remember it all

Greetings!

If you ask me how I am, I'm very well, thanks. If you want an update, here's the short one. I'd like to share (in fact, I'd LOVE to. you know I love that kind of activity) but I just wanna say, I've had some of the best moments of the year in the last 20 days, and that's fast. New experiences, nostalgia, new friends, all the sadness and laughs and tears shared with new people, all the secret crushes... everything is so full packed! Just in case you insists to know why, here's some hints:


OBM mates



The girls of voeging: Puspa, Dea, moi et Bela in Bogor


Fingers crossed for all the good things to never end. But if it will, I'll just be thankful it happened and that means it was good.

regards,

your editor in chief



No comments:

Post a Comment