Sunday, October 31, 2010

Elle Vous Aimes, Ouais Ouais Ouais



Vanessa Paradis, you are such a bitch. You get Johnny Depp, you get une fille et un fils. You are a Chanel icon. You are friends with Karl Lagerfeld, he even likes you and made you his muse. You are a very cool singer and actress. You make every dress looks great on you. You wear red lipstick like no other. You live in Paris and spend spare time in St. Tropez. To put it simply, you are amazing. How could there be such a bitch like you?


I was watching her rom-com film Heartbreaker with Romain Duris a few days ago in my lodge room with my one of my best girls and we were like, "Wait a sec!! That's Vanessa Paradis! The woman who got Johnny Depp and has his two kids?! Whoaaaa that bitch!!! Wait. TWO kids? Deux. Two kids and still got that body?! B.I.T.C.H. I want her every dresses here!"


avec Lily-Rose et Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment