Saturday, October 9, 2010

Everything reminded me of you what can I do?

Citta de Vaticano


London, I knew you so well. One night is not enough, at all! I've had great times with you, and we'll have so much fun next time. There will always be next time for us, I promise.
Paris, I love you. You are so amazing. You are so beautiful and so much fun. You are grande! I wish a much longer time to stay, there are still so many places I wanna see. You never disappoint. And please don't.
Amsterdam, you are the epitome of home to me. You feel so familiar and I like how people treat Indonesians like me. Thank you so much for being a home in a place ten thousand miles away.
Germany, thank God I learned Deutsch for 3 years. Thank God you have one of the most beautiful races in the world. Thank God you're so clean and discipline. God bless your charged toilets. Danke.
Switzerland, you are so peaceful. You are so charming and beautiful. You are so sweet, you have the best chocolates and candies in the world. Keep being amazing. I'll see you soon but maybe not the Alps. I can't stand the cold.
Milano, how do you manage to have so many beautiful, stylish people? Where did you get them all from? Insanely full of living mannequins! And how do you manage to keep me seeing things that remind me of the most memorable Italian so far? I saw via Torino, via Carlo Cattaneo everywhere, like each time I turned my head to see a street sign.... I hate you. Oh no Milano, ti amo!
Venezia, you are so amazing, just you know. You are, and you must know it. But I cried the day I came to you, amore mio. Why is that? Well, at least I learned that promises are made by happy people who were just overwhelmed and thus ready to make any promises. And yet, promises are made to be broken, so don't set your hopes too high. Thank you for making me learn this. Grazie mille.
Roma, I don't get why people are more into Paris than you. Truth is, you are far more interesting. Full stop.
Vatican, you chose the right artist. Michaelangelo is perfect. The art, the architecture is classic but timeless, et c'est ci parfait!

No comments:

Post a Comment