Sunday, November 7, 2010

Rusty Kitty

First thing first.
Russell Brand is the very messy type of guy whom in your first sight of him would think he puts a different girl in a cab every other day and will never, ever settle down for a marriage.
Truth is, he did. I mean, they did.
Well, I didn't really like Russell or Katy. I thought he's too messy and she's too Lady GaGa. But once they coupled up and see what happens? This is what I think love should be: it makes each of the lovers be a better version of who they are. They look so much better together than apart, and life is such a fairytale if you look at it through them.
I imagine Russell isn't always the funny guy we know him to be, maybe the rumours were true; with Katy, he seeks for God and became spiritual and matured up and then finally ready for marriage.

Two things from the last picture. 1) A love like these two share, and 2) That Chanel bag. Please.
oh, one bonus picture! If you go to the same college as me and knows something, you'll probably smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment