Friday, November 30, 2012

Through Sickness and Health

All through this November I, as well as maybe the majority of you, have been working like a dog. There was just too many things to do, what with paperworks and personal life and all that stuff. I have been juggling between my almost non-existent academic life and my messy personal health and being a somewhat part-time soccer mom, watching my friends being out on the field (very, very unlike their usual 'the man who can't be moved' style in the cafeteria). But perhaps what November is all about is probably about learning to know what I want. Because life is always about what I want vs. what I need, and a lot of times, we choose the one that wasn't clearly the right answer. We always invest our time, and money, and power, all in the stuffs we actually can live without. And basically, we never learn to spare some time, or money, or power, for the things that really matter to us. Like health, or personaly hygiene.... or other stuffs. We are always in between something that's so confusing, and like other things, suck. But whether we choose to go right or left, we will always end up thinking, "Maybe I should've looked the other way."

No comments:

Post a Comment