Friday, January 18, 2013

The fault

The problem lies not in my inability to move past the building of moments that you built for me. The problem lies not in the choices you made, and not even in the ones that's mine. The problem lies not even in you still talking the way you used to do 5 years ago. The problem lies in the universe trying to play with you, and me, and dragged me back to those years that felt so fun, and light, and easy; when you and I were still you and I, but more than a memory, or glimpses of how young we used to be. Those years when unspoken words became the thing between us. Us. Us never happened, but us felt even more real than anything else. I don't know how it did with you, not that I care. I have tried to sleep on it, but it was still there. It being, the fact that you still have all those qualities that were lacking in him. You are still this person who's easy to be liked. But what bothers me the most is this big fat 'why' in my head. I don't need an answer, but I need time to convince myself that sometimes people's path tend to cross, and this time it was you, and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment