Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Big S


Happy new year dear fellas! 

I have spent so many hours since the clock ticked 00:00:01 in 2013, thinking about my very own new year's resolution. I was thinking I wouldn't have any, BUT, that was wrong. I know exactly what my resolution is. In fact, this is probably one of the years where I have some really big resolutions to unfold and so many concrete goals I need to score. I'm going to be sort of a different person this year, and I hope it wouldn't shock anyone, nor would it ever make me bitter. And seriously, I wish you could all support me, sending me prayers or just simply believe that I would be strong enough (and good enough, hopefully) to achieve whatever it is that I'm aiming. And even if I couldn't get there, please believe with all your heart that I would be strong enough to deal wih it too. And I hope the same passion would be withn you also. After all, get that fucking title, you bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment