Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A-hole


I had to decide this on my own because, I'm sorry, but you were being an asshole. You were being the jerk that, sadly, I always knew you could be. All I want is to tell you the truth. No sugar-coated facts, nothing was made up just to make it sounds better when it really didn't. I want you to understand how bitter and hard it really is for me. Because I thought that's what you always did. And back then I didn't judge you. I didn't call you an idiot. I didn't smack you on the face with the truth that I actually had. I didn't really let you know what I think about it because I know it would hurt, and I'm done hurting. I want to practice being kind instead of being right. But I guess, like all things, you don't understand it. You don't get it. You could do the things that I never asked, but you're always incapable of doing the things that I demanded you to do. I guess it's hard for you to understand me, because we don't live life based on the same part of the human brain. But that's alright, too. I had come to the conclusion that I have to decide, and therefore I decided that I should jeopardize what we have. It will be hard for me. I guess. But I had to choose, and I chose me.

No comments:

Post a Comment