Friday, May 3, 2013

Breakfast Like Champions

I don't like to brag (or I do), but, this past week was an overwhelmingly beautiful series of days. It's always a beautiful day (or in my actual case, night) when you found out that the people who regularly hang out with you actually have the ability to do something you never thought you could've done; not now, and not in a million years. So, sure, it's a lot of things I didn't expect, but it's also the things that I knew were possible; because each one of us has the potential and the power to surprise ourselves, and I believe in that power to eventually come out, because surprising yourself is such a noble thing to do, and because that is what you deserve. Surprise yourself. And others too, sometimes.

Why am I posting this news? Because it was a night to remember. Congratulations to us all, my pals who will always be loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment