Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Playing For Keeps

The first thing you need to know about me is that I don't need to be kept by someone who would only keep me to make them feel safe. I don't want to be held captive from the big, wide, world out there. I'm learning to give someone a second chance, but not to the ones who are most likely to blew it the way they blew out their birthday candles; way too willingly happy. So, don't keep me. I'm wonderfully happy on my own and you should try it too. It's much more liberating and honestly, when your happiness doesn't depend on anybody else, it's probably the best thing in the world. I'm not saying you shouldn't come back, you just... shouldn't keep me. For whatever reason you may have. I'm not a keeper for you, and I know now that I'm better off without you. But when are you gonna learn about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment