Thursday, August 1, 2013

Apology


Forgiving you would be one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. Forgiving you would mean to free you from all the mistakes that you owed me some explanations. Forgiving you would make me seem weak to others, even though I don't care what they say.

Forgiving you, would only be easy if you could just tell me on my face that you're sorry; but never did. Maybe you're not sorry. Maybe you're too scared to admit it. 

Forgiving you would make me feel lighter.
And forgiving you, no matter how hard, would make it all easier in the long run.

Oh God knows forgiving you wouldn't erase the cuts that you've made. 
But it is only by forgiving you that we'd all be free from hurt. 
It is only by forgiving you that we will finally live in peace. 

So I'll get there. 

Until then, I'll let the bruises live to keep me reminded that it should be over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment