Monday, April 13, 2009

Dear Diary

Someone once said; "It's the good girls who keep diaries. The bad girls never have the time." Me? I just wanna live a life I'm gonna remember, even if I don't write it down. --Brooke Davis

Let me be brutally honest to you. It's hard to admit it but then, it's important.

I used to keep a diary. Yeah, yes I did. I never started it with something like, "Dear Diary" or giving my diary a name or anything. It sounds cheesy now but let me tell you, dear people, diary is so important. You don't get why? Oh poor you.

We all know Anne Frank. She was a very young girl, wasn't she? She's really famous and even my great-great-grandchildren will still read about her because of what? Yes, writing a diary. I remember outside her house (which now is a museum) Ratih bilang, "Dia cuma beruntung aja karena dia nulis diary, jadi dia bisa terkenal"

For me, it's great to read again what's written in a diary. in fact, it's annoying when I just wrote, 'today is amazing' or something like that because I can't remember what actually happened! and if I wrote all the details, every single moments, even the happiest or the most bitter one, will appear again and therefore life is, well, a complete puzzle.

The best thing is, I could say, "Oh, so it's been a year, then?" or "Well I really was, stupid."

Question is, do I still write a diary? Well, no, not really. It's only a planner, but actually it was published by Cambridge so every pages of it reminds me of them.

If there's one thing I could conclude from this diary that last time I wrote was June 23, 2008 (which means, a day before I left for London), is, I loved quotes, and One Tree Hill, especially Brooke Davis. Or, how fun it was pergi BTA tiap hari Senin dan Rabu sambil ketemu K. (if you're reading this Cantika, you can name it hehehe)

Well, here it goes.

and once you lose your way, you have two choices: Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely.

God only knows what a heart can survive. So many tears from the pain of our lives. And where else could we go after all we've been through... I hope that you can love me when the pain is gone... If you want to be free I'll never stand in your way --it's actually a song, but I can't recall the name

Cause I can't make you love me if you don't. You can't make your heart feel something it won't --another song that I can't recall

You could be big part of someone else's life, and not even know it.

Love triangle is so high school.

Brooke: Rachel, what happened to you?
Rachel: Life, I guess.

Every separation hurts just the same

At the end of the day, you are who you are, and it's probably who you've always been




No comments:

Post a Comment