Sunday, April 12, 2009

Reincarnation

"What is this mad girl doing? Writing lyrics from 'Hello Goodbye' as titles while not writing anything??"

Okay, stop questioning people.

It's not my idea, though. I was inspired by Asti's blog where she did almost the same thing. Maybe you did it by mistake ya, As? Hahahaha anyway, mine's done with purpose.

I was thinking about a brand new blog..... but then I'm not interested. I just realised that maybe my blog was waaaaay too narcistic. And so I was trying to dump my older posts so it doesn't appear once you open this page. Turns out I got bored and thus I decided to explain why. It was a random madness, hahahaha, sorry.

Alright, first thing first. I'm reincarnating this blog, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I don't know, just trying. It might will end up the same but who cares really.

Oh and satu pesan sponsor terpenuhi: Comments are available again!

No comments:

Post a Comment