Saturday, April 25, 2009

Warning: Holiday ENDS Here

Last week I was so freakin' damn bored of holiday for the whole week and stuck with pile of homeworks. Now some of them has been done and... I CAN'T WAIT FOR ANOTHER HOLIDAY!
Here's list of what this holiday has made for me:
#1. Holiday gains me some pounds. Ugh. I wonder if that LBD for tonight's double bash would still fit (please GOD!)

#2. Wide range of movies. From Gossip Girl to Rupert Friend's BBC movie to Marion Cotillard's "Jeux d'Enfants" to Hugh Grant's, I had it all!

#3. Childhood favourite. I watched the Japanese anime Fruit Basket in marathon (well actually still not done yet but at least I spent times for it)

#4. BIRRRRTTHHHHDAAAAAAY! I'm turning 16 last Wednesday! P.S. Thankiiesss for the birthday notes from texting to Facebook to Twitter!


umm... not the best one




we do, look like kids from orphanage. lmao

one of the cupcakes

blowing out the candles (I should've strike a pose instead of zarvan hahaha)

earlier before watchmen

actually there are a few other photos and these were taken on Thursday.

on Wednesday, Dwi, Thito, Torik, Nadia, Astrid and Cantika came to my house (which is very rare, my high school friends to come here. my house is, well, pretty far from damn school) and made a really nice LILY ARIEN board, brought a really good Oreo Cheesecake and made a surprise. (upload the photo, pals! I'd put it here later)

Special thanks to:

Thito, Torik, Dwi, Nadia, Astrid, Cantika--for the surprise

Raisha--for the charmbracelet gift and cupcakes and the whole idea of it.

Maya, Thito, Dwi, Nabilla and Icha Prida--for sending me the first 5 birthday texts on midnight, respectively.

Dea--for bringing the camera, taking pics and uploading them so I can put 'em here and share the story!

Mum&Dad--my birthday gift was given exactly a month ago from today (cheers, Coldplay!) and I still got a new iPod!

No comments:

Post a Comment