Sunday, October 18, 2009

Saddest Weekend is OVER


We are always alone. When we were delivered to this world, we cry alone and others smiling, laughing and being grateful to God because we're alive, breathing and successfully born. As much as dying is the opposite of birth, don't you think the situation is the other way around? But don't worry, because apparently, we're all together in that loneliness too.

I know it's hard for us, but I don't think it's hard for him. As a friend, why don't we be happy for him? Yeah, say I'm not feeling the loose as much as you, but, really? he changed my way of life, man (my freshmen classmate must understand why) Wipe that tear away now for your eyes, live your remaining life and let's waste no time. We learned life's short, didn't we? So, here we go again. Aaaand, I have a new celebrity crush!

If you are waaaaay too kind to me and never missed a trashy post I did for this page, you know the last was Luke Worrall. And, well, call it the perfect antidote of Worrall's hotness and hunkness (haha, as if there's that word) the new crush is actually quiet nerdy (no, not in the McLovin's kinda nerdy) and normal. I mean, he's not that skinny or that hipster enough to appear in Dazed and Confused.... But he's funny, he's the All-American kinda guy, he's not in Disney (haha) and as if I need to say it again, he's funny. Anyway, you must know this guy especially if you watch Saturday Night Live because.....................it's 

ANDY SAMBERG! 


Hahahahahahahaha
These two in a frame = tons of laugh

Hahahahaha yeah

Funnyman O Funnyman

hey comedien


No comments:

Post a Comment