Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'll See You When I See You

I made some major and minor changes to this page since I was so bored. The layout is not so new, in fact it's just what everyone has for their own. But the picture is, and those small thumbnails on the sidebar, they're also new. Well the picture isn't, t'was taken last June on a party but the others are. Like the Dani Stahl and Jefferson Hack's pictures. Yes, both are journalists from my favorite magazines ever. Why them? because they are my current role models. I never wanted to be something more than I wanna be a journalist like now. Jefferson is, in fact, the editor-in-chief. He went to my dream college (London College of Printing) plus dated and impregnated my favorite woman (Kate Moss). Dani Stahl is, well, you know her from Nylon. My current favourite movie, Amelie, it's old but AH-MAY-ZING. Currently listening is new, like, not so new but still new. The Noisettes rock, Shingai Shoniwa is my girl of the moment.

Cheers for the brand new Anonymous's Anonymous!

No comments:

Post a Comment