Thursday, January 15, 2009

J'ai rêvé de vous dans mes cauchemars

the title means: "I dreamed of you in my nightmares."

That line is inspired by Israeli attack in Gaza City, the hottest topic on earth today. Have you read Paul Arden's book "God Explained In A Taxi Ride"? He said that, More blood has been shed over religion than other issue. Yeah, we all know that it's true.

I imagined if I were in that city, I would be trapped at home, no electricity, no TV, no internet connection, no phone lines... and there are explosions, gun shots... what worse can it be, huh? limited food, and life is in danger... I'd rather die, really.

Someone has told me, at the time I was so tired after walking more than 10 miles that day, this, "I hate it when people like you whine. It's like you're a whining horse. Is it really that much horrible for you?" And I said yes, I never have to walk 10 miles in my hometown, I got a car!

He was from Pakistan, and was in the Pakistan Army for a year, and then he said this, "That's so selfish. Can you imagine how life could be so different outside there? You know, this isn't a small world, it's a wide, wild life. You can never imagine how life feels like for the children your age, at the same minute this time, is crying, hoping for the war to stop. I don't understand why lucky people like you, who never knew what it feels like, whine over stupid things like this. It's nothing compared to their problems. Well, I can never compare your problems to theirs, but their problems are real. It's an international concern, even the Queen (Elizabeth II) concerned about it. But people has been in a longer walk than you. ten miles is a joke."

I can never forget his preach. why are we, living in this very easy world, whining about everything?

My opinion about this war is, well, it's something awful. Not only because I'm Muslim so I choose to be on the Palestine side but Israeli's attack is so ridiculous! Sometimes I wish Adolf Hitler were here. Although of course, I don't believe in massacre. Nobody will agree if there's another Holocaust.

But when I check out my Facebook today and there are so many invitations to join groups such as 'F**k Israel' or
anything harsh, that'd just make us equal to those freakin evil knievil!

1 comment:

  1. yap. I can't even imagine if I were one of them, like I said in my post, I dreamed about Israeli attack and I was a Palestinian girl, and it was a nightmare........ I even couldn't sleep after I woke up then!

    ReplyDelete