Tuesday, January 20, 2009

True Friends Do

All grown up. And the only thing remain is ourselves. Things changed. Like, friends?

In high school, some friends can be so cruel, backstabber, two-faced bitch who don't deserve any respect. In life, we can't stop craving for true friends that's not interested in stabbing, either from the back, or the front.

Yesterday and today I received a message from one of my bestest friends.
Hey bestie, I know you're reading this :)

The message was well-written in English, and quiet long, I can say. The bottom line is, she was asking for (oh I hate using this word but I don't know any other proper word) my agreement, because she was making a decision and thought she would feel terrible if I didn't know.

My thought of it was: Wow. what an incredible friend. No one has ever done this before.

Above many flattering things, I dislike being followed. I know some people love it, some try so hard to be followed by others. But it just doesn't work for me. I don't think it's flattering. It must be so annoying to be Blair Waldorf.

But hey you know what bestie, what you did just make me feel flattered. I really, really, really head over heels appreciate what you do. And that's why I always think that you're the best. You know I love you, friend.

Only true friends do.

See you as another Londoner, mate!

1 comment: