Monday, March 16, 2009

Music Gigs I'd Kill To Watch

#1. Damien Rice
Lullabies that have brought me to a lot of places; dreams, realities, knowledge (not school subjects). Helped by fellow Irish songtress with angelic voice Lisa Hannigan, I'd definitely kill for this one! (I even followed him on Twitter!)

#2. The Virgins
You who haven't heard of this band might live under the rocks or something. They've been heard in Gossip Girl, the sexy frontman Donald Cumming has been rumored to date Peaches Geldof, and they're one of Cory Kennedy's favorite! Definitely one of the best in New York music scene (from a lot of NY bands, as seen on Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist)

#3. Green Day
I always thought that they will never come near Indonesia.... however, maybe someday they will!

#4. Radiohead
The greatness of how they sound, cleverness of their lyrics, must be clear enough to explain their awesomeness.

#5. John Mayer
Womanizer, Grammy's Best Male Vocal... well, no need further reason.

#6. James Morrison
Cheesy? Who fucking cares. Love him as much as we love Jim Morrison! ...I never thought that I'd love someone/that was someone else's dream...

#7. Kanye West
The best rapper I know, musically and attitude-ly.

#8. Arctic Monkeys
Nggak ada ampun, HARUS HARUS HARUS! The only band that I even buy their EPs.

#9. Maroon 5
Shit mereka hanya ke Singapore waktu itu. Kapan ke Indonesianya, Mr. Levine?

#10. Coldplay
Well, it's not funny if I don't put them in the list considering what I'll be doing in the next few days :D

No comments:

Post a Comment