Thursday, March 5, 2009

This week on history

This week is, well, sucks.

The only good news came on Tuesday. When I was so freakin bored at school, I checked my email and there was an email from Edward! The subject is tipical english jokes.

Rasanya kayak kena serangan jantung. Like there was a lightning striking me (haha, trust me, it's true!) I waited days until I can read it on my laptop and when I check it out... I was the only non-Italian contact he sent it to........

GOD WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE???

I don't know, maybe I was so anti-social atau emang gue ga kenal orang-orang itu, tapi yang gue tahu ada di grup Italy dalam daftar recipients-nya itu cuma 2 orang lagi dan salah satunya ya temen sekolahnya. Terus juga cuma ada satu contact yang dia save namanya, so probably that's the purple-haired girlfriend.

I wanted to reply it, I was pretty sure for that but then... well no. I guess better not. Or should I???

Today is Thursday, udah kebayang di kepala gue dari kemaren bahwa gue akan pulang cepat dan sebagainya, lalu......... JAKARTA MACET MEN. Gue sampe di rumah jam 9! Uggghhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment