Monday, November 30, 2009

TV Couples!


I'm a complete sucker for American TV series. Like, totally. I watch 90210, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, Vampire Diaries, Ugly Betty, True Blood, and 10 Things I Hate About You. I do NOT watch local TV. I'm not being subjective or anti-nationalist but see, I'm really objective. There's no local drama series that interests me, they're usually made of some crappy cliche ideas. And well, I'm a labile teenager slash hopeless romantic, I'm also a sucker for all those you-may-think-they're-cute-or-too-crappy-to-be-together TV couples!


Quinn and Clay, One Tree Hill

Quinn and Clay! Quinn and Clay! Quinn and Clay!! I prefer Quinn and Clay rather than Brooke and Julian now.

Patrick Verona and Kat Stratford, 10 Things I Hate About You Series

What kind of girl doesn't want a Patrick Verona in her life? Not me. Hahahahaha

Liam and Naomi, Beverly Hills 90210

I know Liam's really cute and Naomi's not so pretty, even my friends don't understand why I'm a fan, but they're just so interesting together. If they were just friends, 90210 wouldn't be so interesting to watch.


Elena and Stefan, Vampire Diaries 

I hate vampire. I really hate vampire stories. I know Stefan is like Edward Cullen in that Twilight saga but at least Elena isn't Bella's-kind-of vampire lover or Sookie Stackhouse's strong. And that's where the interesting factor lies. 


Teddy and Silver, Beverly Hills 90210

Okaaaay, sorry, another 90210 couple. I'm basically just thinking that this show is getting better. The first season was rubbish, and yet I gave it another chance, and voila! It's a better show than Gossip Girl now, really. It's not boring, it's a bit more fun. And I don't really like Teddy either but I like him when he's with Silver. The way he looks at Silver is just soooo cool hahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment