Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pictures of You

It was Dela's birthday dinner on Saturday, which, to me, feels more like a good reunion with my best mates from junior high.

Birthday girl in the middle!

I really wanna make this post like a long, sentimental essay about them but I would bore you to death. But you know what? I don't care. I'm still gonna write it the way I want it to appear. If you look at the picture, you see that I don't look as if I'm in a party nor a private dinner. I didn't even put on make ups. I'm sorry hahaha that's just moi


Wulan, Nabilla, moi, Nesha

Me, Nabilla, Nesha, Wulan and Dela were best mates in 9th grade. We were all in the same class and we kind of hung out together a lot either at school or somewhat, outside. We had so much fun back then, ups and downs..... until then graduation came and we kind of grew apart. Nabilla goes to the same school as Dela and Wulan (and Pungky, but she's not pictured here since she couldn't make it to the dinner) but me and Nesha took another way. The way I see it, it's ironic. Nesha and I played Peyton and Brooke as in One Tree Hill (we're maniacs, I told you). Brooke and Peyton had always found a way to keep solid, and life as best friends is so easy since they live in a fictional small town. Tons of sad songs in your life wiped away just by stopping by Peyton's place, a short but smart talk and a big hug. But you see, the last time I met her was more than a year ago. We live in the same town but it's not small. Life isn't the same as on TV.


Brooke Davis and Peyton Sawyer! Hahahahaha

What surprises me the most is the fact that I kind of feel like I was facing a mirror when I met Nesha! (hahaha no, not physically, you might don't even wanna physically look like me hahahahahahaha) Not only because we REALLY love One Tree Hill and Sophia Bush but also because WE LOVE MILEY CYRUS and WE HATE SELENA GOMEZ. I should probably ask her more if she hates Twilight and Robsten too hahahahaha. We write blogs, yeah. Go check hers out! It's so charming, and it's just what she is. These 4 girls are very true to themselves, not every girls can be. Some girls wanna act like saints, but they're just what they are. They keep it real and true. The whole night we talked about One Tree Hill, our purses (which was the prototype of my dream Chanel purse. She said we're taking baby steps and price-wise, I'm in the first of 40 steps. Hahahahahahahaha), college, junior high moments..... you know, it's fascinating how she still remembers some of the talks we had. I never seen someone like that before. She wrote that in her diary. I mean, I write diaries too but I didn't take it that as far as writing conversations (yeah, once. with my crush). Oh, and about this guy who was dating her friend. This guy was....... the same guy who worth my tears :"((((((( well not anymore though. Anyway, she reminds me of something that really draw my feeling today:


The truth is, I don't really like to think about college. Cause that means high school's over. 
After graduation, everyone will probably go play basketball. Or sing or start record labels, -and I'll have to start all over. Alone. I'm sure I'll be fine. But like I said, I don't like to think about it.

Brooke Davis

Pretty girls. Hahahahahahahaha

Nabilla came kind of really late and that frustrates me at first because she wasn't on time. When I called her she was busy looking for a bakery just to buy herself some bread. Duh. I tried to dress up quiet nice because she wanted to introduce me to her (soon to be) boyfriend, too bad he couldn't make it that night.

If there's one thing I can learn from that night, it's that you CAN'T tell if someone's your best friend before you've been through enough. Like, how long have you known each other? You can't call someone who's just become your close friend for two months as your BFF. Remember that the last F stands for FOREVER and the term of forever is huge. It's complicated, sometimes scary. Or, how long have you lost contact with them and when you meet again you still feel the same chemistry as before? I suck in keeping old friends, and I'm just such a lucky bastard for having them. I just hope I could learn my "keeping old friends" skill as I'm graduating high school really soon. Oh, and also very important, have you gone to different schools? Have you gone through some limits, like, you can only go to some certain places which they can't go? I'm not saying we are the BFF but I just want y'all to know, you can't be best friends with just about anyone who came into your life without knowing what they will do to you in the long run.

B. Davis, P. Sawyer


wait, so who are these? hahahaha

All of a sudden I miss everyone...........................


No comments:

Post a Comment