Thursday, June 12, 2008

(almost) ex BFF

Peyton: 'Can we be friends again?'
Brooke: 'Sure'
Peyton: 'Like before?'
Brooke: 'I don't think so, like before is gone, Peyton'

Maybe this time with my BFF, N, I would be Peyton Sawyer. I would be begging to be BFF again. If something should be blamed from this broken friendship, it's time. Oh and ergo egos. I wouldn't say how egos and times changed a bond between us but I do think that maybe I should say something to her. I mean, the times when we were together as BFF are moments I love, always have always will. And I never thought that there would be times like this when I feel like I'm not the right friend for her and she fells the same way too, so we both are lonely people, walking in two different ways.

We always try to make things out. She and I always try and always failed. Failure is probably something usual, something that we should always deal and it's normal. But friendship failure is like a kidney failure. well I can't see the relation too but I think it's something very sensitive. It's something we always need, it's like the fresh air.

It's the second time. The last time I feel it was a few months ago, and I was so glad times brought us better. On the other hand, it betrayed us this time. Maybe time is my biggest enemy. I mean, it's the most fox-like thing in the entire world. It helps you, but it gets you down. It raise you, it lets you fall. again and again. and what can you do? Quit? No.

Oh my God what am I doing right now? Controlled by disappointed feeling from this broken friendship I think this is one of the awful things that can happen during youth

By the way, it's fun to be young, isn't it? Having some, or maybe only one BFF, a BF and doing F things. How's that sounds? GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment