Thursday, June 5, 2008

nostalgic moment brought by a drama

when I was in junior high, I had some besties. one of them named nesha. she's a cheerful, powerful yet so positive girl. what we have in common was less. I mean, I liked Coldplay and she likes Mandy Moore. I watched Spiderman she went to see some Hilary Duff's.
Tapi ada satu hal yang bikin gue selalu kangen sama dia, One Tree Hill.

Bahkan sampe sekarang pun walaupun gue sibuk atau apa setiap kali gue inget One Tree Hill gue selalu inget dia. dan walaupun udah ada Heroes atau Gossip Girl, buat gue One Tree Hill tetep yang paling kerenlah. it's a bit meaningful. I don't know Grey's Anatomy or something, I barely watch the TV anyway.

dulu gue dan nesha deket banget dan kita sering sok-sok jadi Peyton Sawyer dan Brooke Davis. I was Brooke Davis, karena rambut gue lurus dan panjangnya medium. nesha jadi peyton because she has a fabulous curly hair. and it's not only about slutty high school girls with fabulous life and Prada shoes with Gucci handbags, it has some special quotes in it.


HOES OVER BROS, sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment