Monday, December 15, 2008

I Shot Andy Warhol

I wonder where I can find this movie right now, I never see it like, ever. Has anybody watched this movie? Tell me, I need it to kill some time, my holiday starts to get incredibly boring.

Here are some movies I'm dying to see:

1. I Shot Andy Warhol
2. The Factory
3. Roman Holiday
4. Funny Face
5. The Godfather
6. The Assassination of A High School President
7. Poor Little Rich Girl
8. Y Tu Mama Tambien (alright, I can't spell it well, I don't know how to write it exactly)
So if anyone know how I can get to see them, tell me pleaseeeeeee!

Oh and I'm also dying to watch some play. when in London, three of my friends got a chance to watch 'Phantom of The Opera' at Leicester Square, which I couldn't go because it was my last night there and my luggage was still a huge mess, I couldn't just go out 'til midnight and let it messing around my room! They said it was really cool, it was also their first time to watch a play. Along the tour in Europe they can't stop singing the songs, kewl.
Someday I really wanna watch a play in West End or Broadway, that'll be superb!

Some people might think, am I really such an artist? According to my posts, I always talk shits about Warhol and all kind of artistic things... but no. I'm not an artist. In the proper life, I appreciate arts more than everything, but I hate painting, I hate drawing, and in my art class, we don't usually draw something artistic but more like something technical, like drawings you see in architectural studies. As a matter of fact, I suck at drawing. However I have so much images going on in my mind but my hands are dumb enough to not draw them into something real.

Well, wish school can get some meaning for me rather than just a way to get some diploma.

No comments:

Post a Comment