Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Forget BMW Convertible. My Summer Ride is Jet Coaster!


Second on list of my favorite place after music festival is: amusement parks. What's the best amusement park in the world? Disneyland? I don't know, I've only been to one of them. Okay, blab to yourself about it but surely the best one is to where you go with people you love the most, people who share something with you. Can you be happy going to, let's say Disneyland Anaheim with your arch enemy???? NO!

I went to Dufan yesterday, if you care. I haven't been to this one since, let's say, 5 or 6 years ago. WHOAAAAA! and I'm amazed that it's still pretty much the same. Terutama mas-mas di tiap wahana (kecuali Istana Boneka) yang selalu bilang, "Mana suaranyaaaaa????" atau "Mana tangannyaaa???" dan selalu bilang, "Mau lagiiii???" padahal muka penumpangnya udah ungu. that's insane. I make some noise while on Thorpe Park's Stealth and the lady on duty was like, "Sssshhhh!" while here they want some noise! Now it's pretty clear which country loves fun even more.

And I am not afraid of heights! Not until a few days ago, gue lagi sendirian naik lift di Blok M Plaza (HAHA gaulnyaaa) dan gue merasa... uhuk. I'm dying. I lost my feet. I felt so old! I got this thing called karma from Ratih, who's suffering acrophobia. Now I hate merry-go-round. I HATE IT. It's always the highest rides on most of the amusement parks in the world but it works sooooo slowly, so not interesting and so much fear! Last year, I rode this famous thing called London Eye and it wasn't even a deal for me. It was grrrreattttt! Now, I don't know man.



Propose here, Prince Charming, hmm?

Right now, I am only best friends with roller coasters. The thrill is fine. This is extreme. This is soooo summer! Thorpe Park's Nemesis Inferno? Bring it on! I survived it on the front row! Reverse roller coaster? Surviving front row too! HAHAHAHA.  


SCREAAAAAMMMM!!!

I know you must've tried this horrendous thing called Power Surge in Dufan. I just tried it yesterday, heehee. It's scary but is it fun? No. Try this thing called Stealth (also available in Thorpe Park). It's both scary and fun. It's the fastest roller coaster in Europe! and it didn't take long loop, it's actually just ONE single loop but in very high speed for 90 degrees above the grounds in about 2 seconds or so. Vwery brweath-taking.

Up up and away!

Did I enjoy Thorpe Park? Yes, thank you very much. I know this is the thrill capital of England, but it would had been more wise if I could just skip these rides for Glasto, Amin! Oh and I'll make sure I'm gonna ride on these when I visit them someday!


World's Longest Roller Coaster track in Japan

Tallest Coaster in Europe, Germany

2 comments:

  1. anjrit pengen muntah gue ngeliat rollercoasternya jepang

    ReplyDelete
  2. cieh habis dari dufan hahaa, biasanya setiap tahun tuh gue liburan kesitu (saking ga ada tempat lain untuk dituju haha) tapi tahun ini kayaknya nggak deh, habis april lalu baru habis dari sana. you're so right about mas-mas yang ngomong 'mana suaranyaaaa??' sometimes it kinda annoys me haha..

    ReplyDelete