Saturday, June 20, 2009

"I love Mark Ronson as if other guys are gay"

photo courtesy by Cory Kennedy

I don't know whether people around me are blind or lame or maybe simply because his star is so bright that they can't see, people never get why I love Mark Ronson so much. I was always alone worshipping this musician until last night, it all changed.

Ratih urged me to open a link she sent me. I didn't respond first I thought it was something not so important. Well when I finally opened the link, I practically and literally SCREAM from the top of my lung!

Dr. R Amandh: 29 meng LIAT TANGGAL 29 JUNI 2008
Dr. R Amandh: gila banget
Dr. R Amandh: gue sakit hati banget
Dr. R Amandh: sakit hati setahun lamanya gue meng
Arien: AN**** LUMBALUMBA PESUT BOROK 
Arien: MARK RONSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Dr. R Amandh: AHUAHUAHUA GILA KAM MENG
Dr. R Amandh: ITU DIA MEEENGGGG
Dr. R Amandh: MARK RONSOOONNN!!!!
Arien: PIGEON DETECTIVES!
Dr. R Amandh: IS LITERALLY 2 LONDON WHILE WE'RE @ LONDON
Dr. R Amandh: MAU NANGIS NGGAK SIH LOOOOO?????
Dr. R Amandh: GUE CUMA BISA BACA DI METRO!
Arien: AN**** YA YAAMPUN
Arien: I DIDNT EVEN READ IT!!!
Arien: AH GUE UDAH NANGIS SEKARANG
Arien: KOK KURANG AJAR SIH
Arien: I love mark as if the other guys are gay!
Arien: kalo gue jadi lo gue akan menangis di tube saat
              baca metronya
Arien: ANJRIIIITTTTTT THIS IS MARK RONSON WERE TALKING
              BOUT
Dr. R Amandh: gue liatnya cuma amy winehouse apa
Dr. R Amandh: pokoknya ada laporan glastonbury tp gue
              sakit hati nggak gue baca
Dr. R Amandh: cuma liat gambarnya seru banget
Dr. R Amandh: terus metronya gue lempar ke belakang

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and the rest of that drunken conversation was about Mark Ronson and GLASTONBURY FESTIVAL, well some hatred for R-Patz too, but not too much, don't worry. see what i mean, i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE MUSIC for heaven's sake! and here, at the point where i'm sitting, I am totally missing so many music festivals. Coachella, Glastonbury, Reading, Leeds, T in The Park.......... you name it! Oh God. That's so unfair! I was like, well, how far is Glastonbury from London? I bet it's not 16 hours flight, no?? So I was really like, "WHAT THE HELL???" I missed that chance. I missed so much. and I regret it. but don't worry I'm not sobbing over it,
though. It's just simply so... CRUEL.
Call me freak, but the feeling when you finally found someone who share the same interest with you (especially if you've been told that that thing is not interesting material) is priceless!
Saking gilanya, when i opened my twitter homepage again, I ran to tell Ratih, "Rat!! He updated! after daaaysss!" and I followed his small argue with Perez Hilton. Yes, M insulted P because P has made a career out of picking on teenage, lesbians and all! What a very nice brother!

2 comments:

  1. and you even wrote it on your blog, meng. NICE! hihihi. aaaaarrrggghhh, who didn't get that Mark Ronson is awesome, meng? sini gue hajaaaarrrrrr! ; ))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lot of ppl lat, and theyre lying! hahahahaha long live markieee!

    ReplyDelete