Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer Has Come and Don't Ever Pass










My old friends and I have started playing this game since we sometimes have nothing to say in particular. The idea? Write 20 useless facts about you; ones that people don't actually need to know.





-I love sitting on the train in the reverse side so I can see what the train's leaving.
-The reason why I go to Disneyland? I wanna see the parade (it works in both my visits)
-I really wish life is a little more black and white. Colors are sometimes, well, too much.
-I prefer Serena van Der Woodsen than Blair Waldorf. And if I were to write the Gossip Girl series I'd make Lily dating Chuck (how modern day love)
-I wanna learn Latin language. Blame Francesca.
-I understand gays better than straight guys. They always have things that interest me.
-I still think Jordan Mesmain looks like Barack Obama. Though through the photo I have he looks more like Will Smith.
-Just because I think that higher educational institutions in Indonesia are commercial, I really do think they are stink.
-Because commercial stinks as 14-days-old dead rat.





-I wanna go to Antwerp, Belgium. Why? Mind Dries van Noten, and the fairytale vibe it has.
-I think there's no better place to spend the summer than the beach. Except you got some beautiful European trip.
-I really wish I'd live in the 60s. or 50s. or 20s. despite all the miserable moments.
-The longest time I survived without my cellphone? Like, 4 days and 3 nights.






-The best social networking? Myspace. Others are lame, just trying to keep it simple.
-I love old culture. and the cult ones. 
-I have this thing called Trypanophobia(injection needle). Thank God doctor is not on my future plan.
-I am into European things.
-So much into, that the only thing that excites me about America is Brooklyn, NY.
-I have sweet tooths















No comments:

Post a Comment