Sunday, June 7, 2009

Miley Cyrus was right

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I've been living under the table for the past month, with all final exam and the loss of one of my uncles during that one hell of a week really just make it worse, but I just started to hang out and hit some malls again. I mean, it's just malls, nothing so good, but, ERGH. something really disturbs me.

And it's ROBERT PATTINSON. all that photos and exposures are so sickening that I wanna puke on them. seriously,
everything about him is just too much overrated, it's not like he's the most gorgeous man on the planet! and it seems like he went from this modest British bloke to the overwhelmed Hollywood hunk that thinks every girls want a bite of him. EW.

and therefore Miley was right. Girls aren't in love with Rob Pattinson; they're in love with Edward.

so don't get too high on this euphoria, Mr. Pattinson. youre in the same position as daniel radcliffe, it's just that you're in american film and he was in english production that you seem to be.... better.

Get over yourself, girls. and Rob.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha agree with you, rien. I like edward, not rob, I think. hihi..

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i fuckin hate robpat for sure. i just want him to back off..

    ReplyDelete