Sunday, June 28, 2009

"I have no human feelings."



Front row (ah, he always deserves the front row!!), third from left. He was 10.


whoaaa back when he was FAT!


still a bit young, hmm?


is it like, in the 60s?

I have German lesson in school, which isn't a problem BUT it could be waaaayyyyy too boring. I mean, look, Italian and those prestigious British schools learn Latin because that's the language their ancestors used to communicate, and for even cooler than what we can imagine, it's the mother of what we use to write now. Maybe we should just learn Sanskriti instead of German. The German kids don't learn something, like, let's say, Swahili, right?? And the only thing that can keeps me from being so bored in German class which is 90 minutes per week is......
Herr Karl-Otto Lagerfeld. He's the real Svengali. Just remembering that this man (who, I think, resembles Andy Warhol) originally speaks German, it boosts my mood! and I'm not even his die hard fan.

Lagerfeld, Lazareanu, Lennon


Hello, fashion prophet!

More biography of our Uncle (in German. Prepare your translator) here.


Karl's car (Hummer) in Rue Saint-Honoré, Paris.


Mostly stolen from Fuck Yeah Karl and Purple Diary


"Life is not a beauty contest, some [ugly people] are great. What I hate is nasty, ugly people… the worst is ugly, short men. Women can be short, but for men it is impossible. It is something that they will not forgive in life… they are mean and they want to kill you

 "Fashion is the healthiest motivation for losing weight

"I’m too superficial, egoistic and too involved with myself to have children. I’m not sure if I’m made to have children.

"Today is today, yesterday is yesterday, the future is the time that is left.



No comments:

Post a Comment