Monday, February 9, 2009

Smile, everyone!

Chem test tomorrow, physics waiting on Friday while on Thursday night I'm going to see Rihanna (yes, the today's diva!). It seems like day to day it's even more frustrating than ever.

Life could be very depressing somehow, couldn't it?

Some people could bring us down, make life's even harder with vengeance, anger... that's why people hate people.

But I'd like to celebrate my life. Not that I won't get angry or anything, just... life's too short, I wanna make it lasts. It's too short to be filled by anger, hatred, and all...isn't it?

Today is like, one of the worst day ever. Because so many tests waiting and I hate tests.
But to mend all that disappoinment and pressures, I choose to celebrate it, it any way possible.

Coldplay wins 3 Grammys, everyone! Woohooo! and Radiohead wins "Best Alternative". I'm so darn curious to watch it but.... oh sweet God I have to studyyyyyy *kewl.

Aaand... this is one of best friend's birthday. Happy birthday, Cantika! She's just recovered from a terrible typhus until she had to be absent the whole week last week. What's so surprising was, she looked at my phone's wallpaper and there's this awesome small talk:

Cantika: Rien, gue kayaknya tau ini siapa.
Gue: (nyengir) Siapa?"
Cantika: Tunggu, jangan bilang! gue tau kok ini siapa! gitaris bukan?
Gue:(makin deg2an) bukan! bassist.
Cantika: Siapa dong?*diam sebentar*OOOH! SID VICIOUS! SEX PISTOLS!
Gue: YEAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sangat terharu, pengen nangis rasanya, hahahahahahaha

Finally there's somebody who knows this one of the most incredible person ever exist on earth. And it feels so great. My chairmate for today, he's so much into metal music, he didn't know Sid!

Ah, how life could be both bitter and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment